Engineering Geology Unit and Laboratory
- To conduct engineering geological studies and provide advice on land use planning, construction and mining industry.
In carrying out the above function, the laboratory is undertaking the following activities:
- Geotechnical Investigations for construction purposes.
- Rock mechanics analysis for construction and mining purposes.
- Slope stability analysis for geo-hazards studies.
- Laboratory material testing for soil and rock mechanics.
6.Determination of engineering properties of aggregates(Aggregate tests).