Airborne geophysical maps and data
Low resolution airborne geophysical maps(index map)and data include:
- Country wide thematic magnetics analogue and digital maps at a scale of 1: 2,000,000
- Magnetic, radiometric ((Total count, Thorium, Uranium and Potasium) and VLF maps at a scale of 1:100,000 (covering each of the 322 QDS of Tanzania) and raw data.
- Magnetic and radiometric block maps at a scale of 1:500,000 for Kigoma-Mpanda and Rukwa areas
- Magnetic block map at a scale of 1:500,000 for Lake Victoria region
- Magnetic, VLF and radiometric (Total count, Thorium, Uranium and Potassium) raw data covering the entire country.
- Maps and raw data for Mpanda (QDS 153, 154 and 155), Musoma (parts of QDS 4, 5, 12 and 13), Biharamulo (QDS 30, 44 and western parts of QDS 31and 45) , Kahama (QDS 62 and 78) for (specifications of high resolution airborne geophysical data – link)and Siga-Mabale (parts of QDS 47 and 62).
- Raw data for areas West of Lake Victoria and Tabora.
- Airborne geophysical data from exploration and mining companies