MINIMUM GEOSCIENTIFIC DATA/INFORMATION SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPLORATION AND MINING LICENCE HOLDERS/COMPANIES (PL/ SML/ML).THIS REQUIREMENT IS IN LINE WITH THE AMENDED MINING ACT OF 2010 THROUGH THE WRITTEN LAWS (MISCELLANEOUS AMENDMENTS) ACT, NO. 7 OF 2017, SECTION 27F (1), (2), (3). (4).
|License holder; PL/SML/ML No:||Planned work for the Reporting period||Actual Work done (i.e Geological/geochemical/geophysical surveys; drilling, mining, development, environmental assessment, etc.)||Major findings of each work||Interpretation of Information/Data||Personnel employed. Training done during the period.||Expenditure||Proposed work for the coming reporting period||Remarks|
|Location Grids (geographic coordinate system(dd0mm'ss") or Projected coordinate system (UTM), QDS No. & reporting Period||Extent and description of work done; Exploration work and results i.e Geological mapping, Geochemical survey and number of samples collected, Geophysical survey and number of profiles, Trenching and pitting, Drilling, Samples sent to lab for analysis, Description of minerals produced (for ML & SML)||Raw geophysical data, Logs of drilled holes (DD/RC/RAB), Assays data, Production statistics/ data/report (for ML & SML), Deposit report when there are new findings/ extensions (for ML & SML).||Geology interpretation (lithologies, structures(strike/dip) :- Maps/images/ sections produced (geology/geochemical/geophysical preferred geotiff /shapefile/ geodatabase formats). (With geographical coordinate system/UTM); Models generated and pictures whenever possible, Resource/reserves estimations, categories and standards used in estimation.|
|Report's author(s) Name(s)|
|Mineral Rights Holder's Contacts:- Physical Address|
|Business/Office Address:- Tel. No./ Fax/ emails|
|License / Project Life span|
- At the end of the project representative core samples should be submitted with logs showing the geology of a particular project.
- Submission of reports to be made in hard and soft copies simultaneously. Soft copies will later be submitted through GST data portal as www.gmis-tanzania.com(To be Advised).
- Compliance /default certificate will be issued annually.
- Further information /clarifications can be accessed in the GST website or by directly call GST offices.
- GST shall not, disclose the Confidential information collected/submitted by the Mineral Rights Holder for any purpose for the period of exploration program. The data/information shall be open for public after default notice /relinquish/surrender of the Mineral Right license or as per agreement between GST and Mineral Rights Holder.
- Report's submission letter can be posted to GST through email (cover letter).
- Companies owning multiple licenses should submit only the report of the license(s) which they have worked during the particular period. License(s) which no work was done should only be mentioned in report submission letter that no work was done in particular quarter.
- Quarterly Reports submission should be within one month(30 days) after the end of particular quarter.